The suggested journey topic for today is interconnectedness. How does one quarantined in their own home feel connected to the big web? Many people are like potted plants during this time, growing their roots in until they’re root bundles. How do we plant ourselves in the ground so we can connect with the bigger ecosystem?
A great podcast as a compliment to this journey topic is a Why Shamanism Now podcast called, “Fear and grounding in pandemic time”
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives
Link to download the video
Link to download the audio