Month: February 2019
Our suggested journey topic for this session was the Power of Choice. A lot of what I have been seeing in myself as well as in my friends, family, and clients, is the blindness of how much power is in the ability to choose. Despite all of the pain, discomfort, and general malaise we could be potentially feeling in our down time – we ask the question, “What situation in my life feels like it I have no choice in the matter? And how do I take my power back in that situation?”
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives
Many people have felt that something has been missing in their life, constantly searching and yet feeling like they’ve just scratched the surface. For those that are unfamiliar with soul loss, feel free to read this article. There is an epidemic of soul loss in our society, and Eagle Therapies feels called to step up to do our part in helping bridge this gap.
The first Soul Retrieval Clinic was on Sunday, March 3rd, 2019. It was so successful that we have repeated it many times at least once per year. If there is enough demand, we would be happy to host it once a quarter.
- Community wounds take community healing. A lot of the people I am running into have been doing a lot of personal development work on their own. When you have really deep wounds that were caused by family, loved ones, or society, it can be hard to heal on your own. There is a certain “bigness” that makes it feel super big or almost impossible to slog through as an individual. Having others that have gone through similar experiences can help “lighten the load” and help us feel less lonely on our healing journey.
- Offering healings as a group is a more affordable way that people can receive the benefits of a soul retrieval, and best of all, find other people who are on the same journey of healing themselves. People who otherwise would not be able to afford an individual session could be able to afford a group session at this low cost sliding scale.
- There will be a 2 week and 2 month check in on Zoom after the healing ceremony. Those who cannot be present live are encouraged to share their updates with email so we can keep in touch with each other.
- This is not just for individuals that are new to Shamanism, but others that are stepping more into their path and deepening their relationships with their helping spirits. The community container we put together often has a deepening experience where you can connect easier to your emotional, spiritual, and energetic bodies.
Event will take place in Richmond, VA. If the in-person participation is greater than 3 people, then we will have to consider an alternative location besides the Eagle Therapies office in Richmond.
- Sliding scale between $30-$100 per participant. Cash, card, PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Venmo (@ChenchiraSeger) accepted. If you would like to pay by credit card, send an inquiry to email@example.com to negotiate a solid price, and then an invoice can be generated through QuickBooks.
- NEW: Due to a recent hacking of an Eagle Therapies event, all registrants will not be given the zoom link without filling out this survey and processing a payment or setting up a payment plan.
Structure of event:
- Plan to arrive around 1pm. We will begin introductions and opening exercises to get to know each other.
- Around 1:30, I will explain the process of going into sacred space together, then we will create it together. We will enter ceremonial space, and that’s where the magic happens!
- Typically there is a pattern or theme of why people have gathered together. Feel free to join me while I do a diagnostic journey to see what that pattern is, and how to proceed conducting a Shamanic Healing for the whole group. If you are new to this, then I would encourage you to meditate and reflect on what has been stirred up for you since the start of the ceremony.
- We will pass around the talking stick and share what felt/experienced during the diagnostic. It’s okay if we want to pass and not share.
- From here, it’s a group commitment to participate in our own healing. We will generate the energy through singing, dancing, drumming, or enjoy doing some conscious movement. When the timing is right, I will blow a soul part into each participant once I get the cue from Spirit. I will explain what the soul part is, what it’s gift is, and where in the body it landed. Since there will be a group of people there, I will be recording each individual retrieval so that each person has record of their retrieval during the Ecstatic experience. I will not share your experience with anyone else. You can opt out of this if you choose and if you don’t want your soul retrieval experience recorded.
- After the healing, we will rattle the space clean to seal up the work. There will be a moment of silence for integration, then we will close up circle.
- For those that choose to share, they can share their experience at the end.
- Each individual will receive a copy of their soul retrieval recording.
- All participants will be able to participate in a 2 week check in using Zoom, to share their experience of how the healing affected them and their patterns. This is where we discuss common experiences of people integrating soul parts.
- There will be a 2 month check in using zoom, going over common experiences and “what to expect” after a soul retrieval integration.
- Those who aren’t able to make it to the 2 week or 2 month check in will receive the recordings via email.
- We will have a group email thread (since a lot of people don’t have a Facebook or are transitioning off FB) if people feel called to share their experiences with integrating that particular pattern.
Considerations for the future?
- It is part of the dream to consider creating similar events for Veterans, as well as survivors of domestic abuse. If enough inquiries were there, we could create a centered event around those (or similar) topics