SJG: Different Perspectives on Grounding
The journey topic for this meeting is different perspectives on grounding. Many contemporary practitioners use a tree as a model for grounding, but what about other plants? What about birds? What about seas? Seafaring and wayfinding ancestors would ground while sailing long distances, paying attention to the way the waves lapped against the boat to see how far the land was. During this time of societal turbulence, sometimes our old versions of grounding could be “uprooted”, so perhaps exploring new techniques might be interesting. Let’s find out in this journey group!
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives
Link to download the video
Link to download the audio