Thank you for finding this page! It means that you’re interested in looking at the archive of the Bi-Weekly Journey Group of Fairfax. Our group first started weekly running back in 2014 at the Cardinal Center of Fairfax. From there, we dropped it to every other week and moved to Sticks and Stones in Fairfax. Since September of 2017, we’ve been hosting them out of the beautiful Intuitive Wellness Center. Occasionally we’ve done that at other venues, but here are the recorded sessions that may be of interest. We started recording them due to the US Tour, and it became popular! And a way for people to still stay in touch across the country 🙂
This will get updated as often as possible, but feel free to subscribe to our blog to get updates whenever we post a new recording.
Helpful links before you get started looking at recordings:
- What is Shamanic Journeying?
- Journeying at home guide
- Protocol with songs and recorded journey trackWhat is Ceremony and why does it matter (technically, the journey groups are a ceremony that consistently happening every other week)
- Journey Group of Fairfax Structure
- Journey Group on Facebook
- Crafting a great journey question
- Strengthening our relationship with our guides
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent recorded journeys:
- March 12th, 2019 – Cage of Expectations. Expectations have a way of bogging us down and pulling us out of the moment so we are not fully present. We ask the question tonight, of where in my life do I have hidden expectations I place on myself?
- Feb 26th, 2019 – Grounding in the Moment. Sometimes when it feels as though life is pushing us around, it’s hard for us to be in the moment because we are constantly thinking about the past and our failures, or the possible futures. Which means we are not in the moment. Today we explore some of our most interesting roots and ask the question of what is our biggest challenge that prevents us from being present?
- Feb 10th, 2019 – The Power of Choice. Despite all of the pain, discomfort, and general malaise we could be potentially feeling in our down time – we ask the question, “What situation in my life feels like it I have no choice in the matter? And how do I take my power back in that situation?”
- Jan 29th, 2019 – Breaking up the ground. How can we be like the weed in the sidewalk that can grow anywhere? We will talk about how our tenacity at being ourselves can erode the old structures of foundation within our minds.
- Jan 15th, 2019 – Standing in the Face of Adversity. How can we not get swept up in the big energies of our time while still living our medicine as an individual?
- Dec 18th, 2018 – Topic of Boundaries! We can journey to our energy body and ask our guides what specifically happens during our boundaries during specific events.
- Dec 4th, 2018 – The gift of giving. What does it mean to actually give without going into a state of depletion? What does it mean to receive fully the gifts of others? How can we empty ourselves so that we can be apart of this true gifting and receiving of the holiday season without going into overwhelm?
- Oct 23rd, 2018 – Exploring our relationship with grief and how we can begin loosening up this emotion.
- Oct 9th, 2018 – Honoring the Ancestors. Difference between ghosts and Ancestral Helping Spirits
- Sept 29th, 2018 – Journeying to our inner garden – It’s a Hank Wesselman journey that we explore and discuss.
- Sept 11th, 2018 – Journey to weather patterns and see what message is in the storms for us as humans. You can either receive a personal message or a message for humanity as a whole when you connect to weather patterns.
- August 28th, 2018 – Tending our inner fire with Summer time coming to an end.
- May 16th, 2018 – This topic is about self pity, as well as pitying others. What happens energetically when pity happens? Sandra Ingerman says that when you pity another person, you are robbing a person of their power. It marginalizes and only acknowledges the wounded aspect of a person instead of seeing them in their whole-ness.
- May 2nd, 2018 – What are the hidden components to some of our choices and decisions? Through this suggested journey topic we explore this and a varying other few subtle aspects that could be influencing our behavior.