For those participating at a distance, you are expected to clear your schedule for the day as if you were attending in person. We will be using Zoom teleconference, so we can have face to face interaction. The Zoom link will be sent out the evening before class.
- Fully arrive with your breakfast already eaten, teeth brushed, bright eyed and bushy tailed! Or at least with a cup of coffee, not planning on killing anyone around 9:30am.
- Minimize distractions. If you have kids at home, try to see if someone else will be willing to watch them for you or to have strict boundaries to say that this is “your time”. If you have pets that require walks/time/attention, you can take them out for walks on breaks, but it is recommended that if they become disruptive and take away from your process to find someone to watch them for the day.
- You will be journeying with us as well as participating in Ceremony. No multitasking or getting things done for work, a school function, etc. This time is meant for you and your own personal healing. Being fully present is the biggest gift you can give yourself.
- Try not to schedule something right afterward. We will be doing some deep transformational work and it is recommended to not overbook yourself so you can allow the full healing and transformation of the class to settle in.
- It is recommended to clear, smudge, sage, or use bells, rattle, drum, singing bowl or sound to clear the room energetically before and after. This helps maintain the integrity of your space, and if it happens to be a bedroom, office, etc. – to restore it to its original function (like sleeping, eating, etc.).
- It is recommended to have headphones and to mute yourself when you are not speaking to cut down on the background noise. If this is not respected, we are not shy to mute you.