For those participating at a distance, you are expected to clear your schedule for the day as if you were attending in person. We will be using Zoom teleconference, so we can have face to face interaction. There will be a technical support person there to address the needs of the individuals and to be the hands/feet of remote participants. They will help voice questions that remote participants have, ensuring they are not left out. You will be able to participate in real time with these teachings as if you are actually here.
- Fully arrive with your breakfast already eaten, teeth brushed, bright eyed and bushy tailed! Or at least with a cup of coffee, not planning on killing anyone.
- Minimize distractions. If you have kids at home, try to see if someone else will be willing to watch them for you or to have strict boundaries to say that this is “your time”. If you have pets that require walks/time/attention, you can take them out for walks on breaks, but it is recommended that if they become disruptive and take away from your process to find someone to watch them for the day.
- No multitasking or getting things done for work, a school function, etc. This time is meant for you and your own personal healing. Being fully present is the biggest gift you can give yourself.
- Don’t schedule something right afterward. We will be doing some deep transformational work and it is recommended to not overbook yourself so you can allow the full healing and transformation of the class to settle in.
- It is recommended to clear, smudge, sage, or use bells, rattle, drum, singing bowl or sound to clear the room energetically before and after. This helps maintain the integrity of your space, and if it happens to be a bedroom, office, etc. – to restore it to its original function (like sleeping, eating, etc.).