SJG: Resilience in times of big change
The suggested journey topic for this session is being resilient in times of big change. Many people are stuck at home in quarantine, doing their part in helping deescalate a huge pandemic affecting our whole world at this time. How do we as individuals help not amplify the fear and instead become beacons for groundedness and stability? Let’s journey about this together!
A great podcast as a compliment to this journey topic is a Why Shamanism Now podcast called, “Fear and grounding in pandemic time”
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives
Link to the video of the recording
Link to the audio of the recording