Month: September 2021
The topic of this sessions suggested journey group is about stories. How fitting for the last time we end up recording the journey group topics. What stories lay the foundation of how we see ourselves? How do we honor the story that is trying to unfold as we express our unique genius instead of allowing our mind or our own inner judge/critic to tell these demeaning stories about ourselves? Some good suggestions come up, and it’s only a 15 minute recording!
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives
Link to the recording
Link to the video recording