SJG: Finding the Hunger for life
Our suggested journey topic for the this recorded meeting is all about finding that aspect of ourselves that is hungry for life. Many people are drifting through life on autopilot, doing the next thing, participating in the rat race and living by our “to-do list”. Where is that part of ourselves that is HUNGRY for life and not just focused on surviving? Once we really bring this hungry part of ourselves online, passion naturally arises and we will feel this want transform into a NEED as we truly devote our energy to living our medicine instead of getting in our own way. Trust me, the world needs our medicine, so let’s find that hungry part of ourselves who NEED to express our gifts out in the world!
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives