SJG: Healing Self Sabotage
Our suggested journey topic for this meeting is “healing self sabotage”. Many of us have times of our life when we don’t realize how much we are in our own way. This meeting, we discussed compassion, curiosity, and if you’re brave enough – we will connect in with marginalized aspects of ourselves that feel like it’s their job to tear us down. We must realize that this was born out of survival and we learned how to do this to ourselves.
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives