The suggested journey topic for this recorded session is “integrating passion”. Many people attempt to live lives of passion, but passion has so often been dissected away from what we do. Passion is like the blood in our veins – it what makes our heart pump! We simply shouldn’t be “aiming” to live a life of passion, we should be DOING it! Passion should be a part of our every motivation and action, just as effortless as it takes our heart to pump blood through our veins. The real question is, where is passion NOT flowing in our lives and what can we do about it?
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives
Since this came up in discussion, here is a great link to find out more about a new ancestral course that Christina Pratt will be teaching in combination with Shift Network. There is also this Ancestral journey topic from around this time last year. Looking forward to hearing from you!