The suggested journey topic for this bi-weekly journey group is about Journeying to the stone people for advice on how to be still without dipping into stagnation. Often, when we slow down, we must play this vicarious balance of slowing down without sacrificing flow. How do we slow down in a good way and be in the flow of life without getting in our own way?
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives