SJG: Vulnerability is not a Weakness
The suggested journey topic for this bi-weekly journey group is “Vulnerability is not a weakness”. Many people accidentally mistake vulnerability for a weakness because they have been exploited for sharing where they thought they were safe expressing their truth. How do we find safety in learning how to express ourselves? And what is in the way?
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives