SJG: Carrying the Burdens
The suggested journey topic for this meeting is about “Carrying the Burdens”. The imagery that I was shown was a turtle carrying a great weight on its back. We will specifically be asking about what holes in our boundaries are present that allow us to take on these burdens that aren’t ours to carry. This is a time when many people could be feeling bogged down and overwhelmed because of the amount of stuff on their plate. We don’t need anything extra! So who in you is subconsciously inviting in extra burden and responsibility? Let’s journey to find out.
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives