The suggested journey group topic for this meeting is grounding in the moment. Sometimes when it feels as though life is pushing us around, it’s hard for us to be in the moment because we are constantly thinking about the past and our failures, or the possible futures. Which means we are not in the moment. Today we explore some of our most interesting roots and ask the question of what is our biggest challenge that prevents us from being present?
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives
This entry was posted in energy work basics, Journey Group, Personal Development, Shamanism, Stepping into our Power and tagged events, Fairfax Journey Group, Journey Group, Journey Topics, journeying, shamanic journeying.