SJG: Standing in the face of adversity
Our topic for this meeting was “Standing in the face of adversity” so that we can step more fully into being agents of change amidst chaos. We talk about communal energies and how we can get swept away in the bigness of energies that are bigger then ourselves. The March last Friday was amazing! I attended the rally until about 1pm, and I was glad that I did! They had many wonderful speakers that day.
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives