Hello beautiful people!
This is the landing page for everything SCP wise! Here you will find the links, recordings, and downloads that I talk about in class.
These are the links to the course material:
- Class 1: The Basics of Living Well
- Class 2: Restoring your Birth Right
- Class 3: Shamanic Tools and Techniques (coming soon)
- Class 4: Your Bodies Toolkit (coming soon)
- Class 5: Realm of the South (coming soon)
- Class 6: Realm of the West (coming soon)
- Class 7: Realm of the North (coming soon)
- Class 8: Realm of the East (coming soon)
- Class 9: Ancestors (coming soon)
Here is a link to the main resources page
Here is the link to the directory for the Soul Compass Community
If something makes you uncomfortable, or you need a little extra help talking through something, reach out to me for assistance: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, call/text 571.306.3197. Respond faster to text.
For any other links or helpful things we talked about in class, ask about it and we will make sure it gets on this page as a resource! Please don’t share this private link with anyone outside of this class. These are for the students taking this course and who have invested time/energy/resources to be here.
Here is the link to the google group
Address: 6701 Applemint Lane, Alexandria, VA 22310
Basic house rules:
- Please keep in mind this is a private home. Please be courteous/kind to the house.
- There are parking spaces next to the house. If they fill up, then try to find another visitors parking spot in the neighborhood. Last resort is to park on the street so you won’t get towed.
- Door will generally be unlocked, so just come on in. You can either come in through the front door (which enters into the second level) or the back door (entrance on the ground level).
- Shoes off by front door please. There’s a white cubby to also put shoes in.
- Food and drinks in kitchen and conference table area only please. Water only on carpeted areas. Please bring water containers if you remember them.
- Meals will not be provided, but snacking foods will be located on the conference table. You are free to use the refrigerator for storage, just make room. If you bring something to share, make sure to write on a note card what’s in it.
- Morning movement starts at 9am.