Our suggested journey topic for this meeting was “underneath the ice flow”. We will be exploring the ways that we trap and isolate ourselves with the beliefs that keep us trapped in the first place. What we must remember, is that these were done out of fear to try and keep us safe. The illusion that ice provides us with is allowing us to see through the ice, but freezing our power within the walls of our own confines. How do we melt the ice without causing an avalanche? And how do we do so while reclaiming our power at the same time?
Please post your comment if you wish to share what you received in journey space. If you would like to join this discussion on Facebook, join our Journey Group on Facebook.
Some helpful references:
- What is Shamanic Journeying
- You watched the video below, and now you want to journey at home. What’s a suggested protocol on how to do that?
- Why is Energy Body Hygiene important when journeying
- Crafting a good journey question
- Deepening our Relationship with our Helping Spirits
- Journey Group Archives